Thursday, November 19, 2009

2nd Sketch Show

Men and Women,

As of this moment, I am gearing up for my second sketch show. Last semester I did an all musical one which was a fantastic experience. The show is called "Carpe Denim: Jeans the Day!"

I think as of now, we have about 9 scenes, which were all written by the performers in the show. So the material is all ours, and because of that we have complete creative control on how everything is done.

Right now, we are just in the initial rehearsal, so nothing spectacular has happened so far, but we have had some great moments in improvisation within the written scenes. That kind of stuff keeps me excited for practices and eventually for the final show.

I'll be doing more updates as we go along, but I hope to see you there on December 6th.

jimmy

2 comments: